Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Learning

What is about learning that you think you know everything? Why do staff members think they can't possibly learn anything new? Why are there so many negative people out there? That's why we are the way we are, all gloomy and depressed. No one looks at the bright side anymore. There is always a bright side. Trust me, there is. It may not be on your side but brightness will be around the corner for someone or something. Speaking of brightness for others. Today I honked at three different drivers. All three were doing something stupid but different. One decided to take his sweet time crossing the street not realizing I'm going way past the speed limit, I coulda hit the guy. Dumbass! It totally would've been his fault cuz he didn't gauge how fast I was going. Moron. Another dumb lady decided to turn right from the left lane. What? It's a good thing I'm such a safe driver or I would've hit her too. And then one really dumbass doesn't even look as he is backing out of his driveway, again, I avoided hitting him too. And then he has the GALL to look at me like I'm doing something wrong. Can you believe that? What a marauder! They don't even realize the brightness I gave them, their own life. Yes, I am the purveyor of life. What does purveyor mean anyway? Whatever it is, I did that.
Driving sucks in this state.

No comments:

Post a Comment