Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogging

Blogging needs to be more spontaneous. I find myself thinking of all these things during the day that I want to blog about and then poof! It's gone. I have forgotten by the time I get to the computer. I guess I am not like those professionals, always ready to write. I did buy a notebook, but then what's the point? I guess to share it with the world who cares so much about what I have to say. That was facetiousness in case you did not catch it. I've broken one of my rules about facetiousness, it's gotta be obvious or there is no place for it.
My daughter who turned 2 in August said to me today, "sit here, sit here, (while pointing down with her finger)," and then when I refused she said, "1..2..3..". Funny how they can mimic so well. It was too cute, I had to comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment